Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goals for the New year

I looked at my list of things that need to be change.  Some I can change and some will change by the domino effect.  So why not start at the top and see what happens.

#1  Goals
     a.  Continue to work out...how about -10 by February.  I need obtainable goals or I will just quit.
     b.  Take my job seriously, but not to where it is my life like now.
     c.  Continue  golfing - the girl time is priceless and the effects last for days.
     d.  To appreciate the half full glass.
    
#2   Purpose
      a.  I have purpose, but my cloud covers it a lot.  Burn out will cover it too.

#3  Fun
     a.  #1 is helping and I am going to persuade Bob to get into this one too.

#4  Laughing
     a.  I really do laugh a lot.  Laughing makes me feel good, it is really missed when I am down.

Starting with these 4 items ought to help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment